Flickr’s #TwitterTuesday Blog again and another success. This time the theme was #Water, so I dug into my archives and posted this shot taken with my new Canon EOS 70D using my trusty Canon EF 24-105 F4.0 L USM. After a tiny bit of tweaking of the colour temperature to draw out the blue hues in DPP this is the result I stuck with and I must admit it is one of my favourites so I’m glad it was short-listed for the Flickr Blog.
Take time to have a look at some of the other fantastic submissions there are some great shots and don’t forget if you like this image it is available to buy directly from my website www.8dcphotography.co.uk in various print formats as well as there being both personal and commercial license download options available.
… also I’m aware I promise a my review of the Canon EOS 70D it is coming but I’ve been so busy I’ve not had a change to complete it yet. Be sure to pop back and watch out for this review.
- #TwitterTuesday: Water (flickr.net)
- VVS | What is the Good Lens for Canon EOS 70D? (viralvideosecret.com)
- I’m getting the Canon EOS 70d and i was wondering what lens to get? (viralvideosecret.com)
- Bannack Macro Abstract (skylarjn.wordpress.com)
- Bannack Macro Abstract (amyschneck.wordpress.com)